Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

5 minute of camp

  5 minute of camp recount
 I Woke up excited for the day and all of a sudden Mrs A walked into the room and bagged the metal potato masher with a pot. Then I said to Mrs A “good morning” and she got a fright it was so funny. She asked me “do you want  to the next room” and I said “yes please”. Next I went and woke up everyone in there cabin they fought it was Mrs A but it wasn’t. It was me and everyone got into their warm clothes. Then everyone went  to the deck so we could do Jump Jam. Then after Jump Jam Mrs Kirkpatrick told us to get our cutlery so we can have breakfast and once we had your breakfast we had to clean up our dishes. Then we had to go and pack up so we can go and make our lunch for the pool’s.

I was so excited to go the pool because there was a slide’s and I couldn't wait to go on it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you enjoyed your camp son!!!! proud of you helping out waking up others too!!!! Keep up the good work and try hard on your learning !!!! Mum!!!

    ReplyDelete