Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Olympic Comparison

We have been learning to consider both sides of a provocation so that we can make an informed opinion.Mrs Anderson asked us to think about  Should host countries spend to much money on Olympic venues.To make our informed opinion we had to think about both sides of the story and see which one was more stronger and then we had to come up with our own opinion. My DLO shows what the Olympic venues look like then and now. It show's both sides of the argument. I think it is a waste of money building the stadiums. They should use the money for better things like help the homeless by building more houses. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Manu,
    This is an awesome DLO and I agree with you that they shouldn't spend all that money on buying the new venues when they can use that money for better uses.
    Keep Up The Great Work.
    Latham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manu

    I agree with your opinion. I think they should build more houses as well to replace the old ones that people are living in now. They should give the money to the homeless as well. Great opinion Manu I like the way you are thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manu,
    I really like how you set your DLO it's nice what I like about it is that you have your opinion there also your provocation. I say No as well because It's a waste of time because they can use it for education for the kids and many more so Keep up the great work Manu.

    Cecillia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Manu! I can clearly see that you have put a lot of thought into your opinion. Your blurb tells us exactly what you were doing which helps people who are looking at your posts make a stronger connection to your learning. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mrs Anderson for teaching me without your beautiful teaching I wouldn't be able to be learning these new things.

    ReplyDelete