Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

College of Netball

On Wednesday our year 7/8 and year 5/6 played netball against a lot of schools. When we got there we were all excited to play. My team had our first game against Raupotaka unluckily we lost our game but we keep our heads high and never gave up. Our next Team was Tamiki primary, We played hard and worked as a team to beat them 5 to 3. Next was G.I intermediate We both played hard but we lost that game. At the end of all our games we had a lot of fun and heaps of cheers. I would like to give a big clap to Mr Olgilvie for coaching us and Mrs Nikka for sporting our teams.   


2 comments:

  1. At inter school netball you all did really good. Great team work and being awesome students there. Keep up and by the way my name spells like Ms Naicker, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Naicker
    Sorry I didn't know how to spell your name. Thank you for taking your time and taking us.

    ReplyDelete