Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

Run, Jump and Throw




Today the year 8/7 had Run, Jump and Throw with Andy. We started of with a quick recap of last weeks session. Then we had a  game of Octopus. Unluckily I did not win the game but a big clap to Mia for making it to the end. After we had played this game we had to focus on our starting points. First we have to stand 1 meter back from our starting point. Second we hand to stand with the foot you most comfortable with. Then you put you opposite ankle up. Third and not least you put the opposite hand bent and your another one straight back.

2 comments:

  1. This was a great session with some important skills learnt. I can see by your blurb that you listened carefully to what Andy was teaching us. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs Anderson,
    Thank you from commenting on my blog post. I really listen to Andi so I know what to do when the sport comes I can Look back and do it properly.

    ReplyDelete