Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Student leader Nomination


Try your best. Never give up. Work Together. When all is rough.

To represent Panmure Bridge School as the 2016 Sports Leader, would be a huge privilege and honour. I am a great leader that doesn't only stand in front of my team, but a leader who will also stand beside them, being a faithful and loyal person to them. Not only do I bring team spirit to the field, I bring a fair game, with confidence in every individual. Sportsmanship is key to a good game in my view. If you have fun and a great time, that’s all that should really matter. On the field, my team is my family. I respect each member as I would to my sister, I treat each member as I would treat my mother and I believe in each member as I believe in myself. I think that being a humble leader, is the only way to lead my team towards success.

Try your best. Never give up. Work Together. When all is rough.
Student leader Nomination has been good I was likely voted to be sport leader. When i got voted we had to do a paragraph to persuade the teachers if we are good for it. I had a bit of help from fine so it can be interesting. I was very proud that I got chosen to be a leader for 2016. I think that I can be a good leader to PBS not only do I bring team spirit I bring a fair game with confidence.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Manu!,
    congratulations on your nomination! You would make a great leader! Your paragraph shows me it was really thought out and you put a lot of effort into it. You have great sportsmanship and your motto is inspiring! Make sure you read over your blurb, so you know it makes sense. You will be an amazing leader if chosen! Keep up being an amazing rolemodel!

    Sincerely, Yvette

    ReplyDelete