Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Speeches

Why do people Drink and Drive?
Drinking While driving. Why should you even drink and drive?, there are better things to do. Like spend time with your family or even take them somewhere they haven’t been in there life. Drunk driving isn’t healthy for you and not a good choice to make. If you drink too much you might get into a fight or maybe even get your hands on the wheel. If you drink make the right choice and stay healthy.
Drink driving is a habit for some people. Not us but some adults around the world, if you want to drink please just listen to me for a second and put in your mind that drink driving is something we should not do in our life. Do you know why we should not drink and drive?

day, People Drive drunk More than 300,000 times throughout the world, But only about 3200 are arrested. Even taking drugs affects our driving. In 2013, 9.9 million people in the world reported driving under the influence of drugs in the past year. In 2014, 16% of all drivers involved in Serious crashes were on drugs and/or drink During the week, Compared to 29% on weekends.

What are the consequences of driving drunk? Drinking is something adults like to do when there's a birthday or when there’s a celebration for their culture often they like to drive after. One consequence that I don’t like is when they die in a serious car crash. One thing I would like to say is why can’t they let someone that isn’t drunk.

If you believe me or think that drunk driving is bad please let an adult know that drink driving is bad for them and that there life will take the wrong turn. Thank you for listening and for your time.
Today LS2 has been doing there speeches. For my speech I wrote about why people drink and drive. My group Thomas, Juanita, Mishhan, Syils and I have been voting to see who had the best speech or if there speech was interesting. My group chose Thomas to speak in front of our class because he spoke well and he was confident. When I read my speech to my group I was Nervous but Exited.

No comments:

Post a Comment