Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Script Interview

Script Interview:
The Interviewer - Manu
Colin Mckenzie - Gozan
Hannah Mckenzie.June

The Interviewer - So Colin how did you get inspired to be who you are today?

Colin Mckenzie - Well I have loved watching movies and I have always wanted to become a director.

The Interviewer -  How did you feel when you heard the news about your brother went to war?
Colin Mckenzie - I felt very sad that my brother died because he helped me create some of my inventions.

The Interviewer - Ok sorry that you had to go through that, but when you found out how to do colour film how do you feel?

Colin Mckenzie - When we first created the colour film it didn’t work but the second time we tried it worked and I felt special that I made colour film.

The Interviewer - Ok Colin thank you for your time and effort Now we are going to ask your wife some questions. Hi Hannah do you know why Collin made so much movies?

Hannah Mckenzie - Well I knew for a fact that something was quite missing from what he wanted to do with his life. When he told me, his young life was very hard because farming wasn’t his hobby to do and instead he changed it to make the first ever camera made.

The Interviewer - Ok Hannah Where did all of these films come from and Why was Colin so excited to do these films?

Hannah - Well when he first invented the colour and the sound film, I knew that he was so excited to make those movies with colour and film. Ever since he have pasted away I have been watching his films over and over again.
The interviewer - Ok Hannah Thank you for your time and for Answering my Questions,  Hopefully we can see you sometime.

Hannah -  It’s Ok Thank you for Having me.

For This Task June, Gozan And I have been Writing this Script About Collin Mckenzie his Mum Hannah Mckenzie. For this Script Interview June Was Hannah Mckenzie, Gozan was Collin Mckenzie and I was The Interviewer. This Task was fun to do because I got to watch a film with my class but at the end we found out that the whole thing was fake.


No comments:

Post a Comment